My Goal is to Help You Succeed!
Most small business owners go into business to do something they are really good at doing. They don’t go into business to do social media, manage Internet marketing, purchase office equipment, administer websites, do local search engine optimization, and evaluate new technologies. That’s where I can help.
Increase Your Efficiency & Expand Earnings
I offer custom-tailored assistance in a variety of areas designed to grow your business. Some things I handle myself while other needs are more specialized. In those areas I serve as your “business matchmaker” to find you a competent and affordable professional who will sail around the world for you!
Some areas I personally handle (“Just Make it Work” style):
- Website management and web content administration.
- Social media management (including Facebook and LinkedIn pages).
- WordPress website setup, theme migrations, security upgrades, and plugin management.
- Local search engine optimization (SEO).
- Mobile-friendly website migration.
- Affiliate program setup and/or affiliate management.
- Creative branding — enhancing your professional business image.
- Small scale eCommerce storefront setup and management.
- Selling your products on Amazon.
- Finding the best deal for equipment and services you buy.
- Managing Internet marketing (search engines) and Facebook marketing.
- Email newsletter setup, website integration, and administration.
- Conference planning and trade show preparation.
- Proof-reading proposals before you send them to potential clients.
- Business blogging and blog setup.
- Publishing your own Kindle or e-book.
- Beta-testing software and products.
- Brainstorming with you or your team.
Some areas where I serve as the “Technology Matchmaker”:
- Evaluating technology service providers and bids.
- Large scale eCommerce and selling online.
- Updating and printing letterhead and business cards.
- Direct mailing management.
- Local print, billboard, radio, and television advertising.
- Managing media and press releases.
- Business writing and editing.
- Graphics and logo design and creation.
- Developing brochures and promotional materials.
- Finding and using a virtual assistant.
- Advertising for and recruiting employees.
- Advanced web design and programming.
- Web audio and video editing services.
And much more so just ask me!